|The Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering|
S. M. Mir Mohammad Hosseini
(1) Pore Pressure development In the Core of Earth Dams During Simultaneous Construction and Impounding
(2) Liquefaction Potential Studies for Southern Part of Tehran, Iran
(3) Interaction of Sheet Pile Quay Walls and the Liquefied Backfill Soils
(4) Investigation of Liquefaction Mechanism in Double Sand Lenses
(5) Pore Pressure Development in Earth Dams During Earthquakes; Case Study: Karkheh Dam, Iran
(6) Effects of Ground Improvement on the Seismic Stability of Sheet Pile Quay Walls
Dr Mir M. Hosseini is an Associate Professor of Civil Engineering at Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Iran, and teaches geotechnical engineering courses.
Recently Dr. Hosseini has served as the Senior Geotechnical Engineer in Karkheh Embankment Dam project. The research he has performed in relation to this work has produced his EJGE paper.
Dr. Hosseini has extensive experience in embankment dam construction. His publications reflect this fact clearly.
Dr. Mir M. Hosseini
Amirkabir University, Iran