Slope Stability Analysis Software
The characteristics of the program Slope© are presented below.
The program is very easy to use, and will not expire (will work indefinitely -- except
the demo versions, of course).
It will work under all versions of Windows (but not DOS, UNIX, etc.).
Features of Slope©
See the main program window
And the profile plot window
- Any shape of soil profile can be considered,
- Change any parameter and Enter/Click for immediate re-calculation
- Any consistent unit system can be used (SI is default)
- Very easy to learn and to use
- Several soil layers with different properties can be considered
- Single circle can be specified
- Single center can be specified and R range scanned by the program
- A grid of centers can be specified for minimum FS search
- Output of details can be requested-- down to slice weights
- Pore pressures are specified either by an ru coefficeient
or a fixed GWT elevation
- Data, results and a graph (cross-section) can be printed out
- Help screens explain the theory and the program usage
How to get a Demo Copy
Information about demos available today can be found at the
demos web page of the EJGE website.
Info. on File Transfers
To make the file transfers over the Net more efficient, files are placed
in this server in ZIP format, or self-extracting ZIP format. Here is all
about Zippin' and Unzippin'.
How to Obtain a Copy
The current availabilty information can be found at the commercial Web pages
of the EJGE.